How to setup iptv in roku device.
Step 1: Add m3u list your phone.
1, – Go to App store/ CH Player and download Web Video caster
2. – Add M3u list on this app
3. + Click on three line button and choose IPTV section.
4. + On IPTV address section enter your M3u list. You can log in on bestbuyIPTV. store click on Manage line button and choose download option to get your m3u list
5. + On the name for the IPTV list section you can enter any name – Select a device to cast to Click choose Roku as your device
6. + On the name for the IPTV list section you can enter any name – Select a device to cast to Click choose Roku as your device
7. Step 2: Loading channel on Roku – On Roku now you can see the channel is loading. It will take a while to it load the whole list. – Done. Now you can click on your list and choose the channel you want to watch. If you don’t have M3U list you can get a free trial account from Adviceiptv. Adviceiptv will give you M3u list with more than 8000 channels and 9000 VOD (video on demand), you have 2 days free trial to check channel list and make sure you want to use our list for your Roku. Now you can start watching TV by selecting any channel.